Name, Rank and Serial Number......

With Swoon quilted, another project keeping me busy is this one. A request for a special quilt, saw this quilt top start to take shape. Although it has still got a long way to go, the basic look of it is visible now. Before, it was just an idea in my head, which is a nightmare to explain to someone that doesn't quilt, sew, paint or anything in that creative arty area. At least now they have a visual and they love it. The centre panel, although rather plain, is going to have (hopefully) some really cool custom quilting on it. I'm hoping to add a layer to the picture, via the quilting, so it will end up more busy than it is now. It will also get a paint wash over it once the quilting is done, so as to 'grubby' up that stark background. A little something will be happening on the back too, but I'll reveal all, when this project is further down the track. And Swoon??? Yes, I'll show the quilting of it in a week or two. Happy quilting until then.-Julie.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting quilt but you are such a tease....I NEED to see your Swoon.....

    ReplyDelete